Masters is designed for those who swim at a scheduled practice time(s) with the benefit of group and individual coaching. Each workout is designed to be fun and exciting as well as improve your technique.
Class prices range from $28 – $37 per class.
Thursdays 6pm - 7pm
Sundays 4pm - 5pm
Kids Swim Club
(Executive Members only)
The kids swim program at SPAC will give your child an opportunity to learn the various parts of the sport of swimming. Our coaches will train each participant in the four competitive strokes, front crawl, backstroke, breaststroke, and butterfly. Incorporated with this training will be correct stroke technique, breathing, starts and turns.
Executive Members of both SPAC and the University Club may bring their children ages 13 and younger to the pool on Saturdays from 1:00pm - 8:00pm and Sundays from 2:00pm - 4:00pm and 5:00pm - 8:00pm only. Children may not use the pool outside of these times; no exceptions.
- Please shower before entering the pool.
- There is no lifeguard on duty and children must be supervised at ALL times. Children who are not able to swim on their own must be accompanied by an adult in the pool.
- Children are NOT allowed in the Executive Locker Rooms. Children under the age of 16 (or mixed genders) may use the family changing room located on the 6th floor.
- All children swimming MUST be potty-trained.
- Please leave at least one lane open for adult lap swimming.
- Please use indoor voices - no screaming or yelling.
- No running or diving.
- Please remember that SPAC is primarily an adult club' be respectful of the adults around you.