Executive Members of both SPAC and the University Club may bring their children ages 13 and younger to the pool:
- Saturdays 1:00pm – 8:00pm
- Sundays 2:00pm – 4:00pm & 5:00pm – 8:00pm
Children may not use the pool outside of these times; no exceptions.
- Please shower before entering the pool.
- There is no lifeguard on duty and children must be supervised at ALL times. Children who are not able to swim on their own must be accompanied by an adult in the pool.
- Children are NOT allowed in the Executive Locker Rooms. Children under the age of 16 (or mixed genders) may use the family changing room located on the 6th floor.
- All children swimming MUST be potty-trained.
- Please leave at least one lane open for adult lap swimming.
- Please use indoor voices - no screaming or yelling.
- No running or diving.
- Please remember that SPAC is primarily an adult club' be respectful of the adults around you.