- Masks are mandatory inside AT ALL TIMES. This means you will be required to wear your mask, not only in the common areas of the building, but it must remain on during your workout and in the locker rooms.
- Single use or family shared elevator use
- Maintain 12' social distancing throughout building and during your workout
- 25% capacity
- 100 people maximum
- Pool, showers and saunas are now open
We recognize the importance of maintaining a safe environment for all our members and will be enforcing these safety measures to ensure people's health.
Please respect people's space and adhere to these new guidelines so we can remain open through these difficult times.
Washing & Sanitizing
Members are instructed to wash or sanitize their hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water at the beginning of their visit and after using the restroom.
- Staff are instructed to wash their hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water regularly throughout the day.
Masks are mandatory inside AT ALL TIMES. This means you will be required to wear your mask, not only in the common areas of the building, but it must remain on during your workout and in the locker rooms.
- Face masks will be worn by staff whenever they are in the building.
All members and staff will have their temperature checked upon arrival to the gym.
If a temperature is greater than 100.4 degrees, they will wait five minutes to re-check your temperature.
If that temperature remains greater than 100.4 degrees, members and staff will be directed to leave the gym and seek medical advice from their primary care provider.
Swimming Pool (Open)
High Touch Surfaces
General Safety Measures
Capacity is limited at 25% of fire code occupancy at any one time. This number includes personal trainers and cleaners.
Most equipment is spaced at least six feet apart. That equipment where six feet is untenable has signage requiring members not to use it if another member is within ten feet.
All Staff will Self-Screen
Staff will take their own temperature upon arrival with a contactless thermometer prior to each shift.
Hand Sanitizer Stations
Hand sanitizer stations have been placed in all common areas within the facility.
No Hands-on Adjustments
No hands-on adjustments can be made with trainers or instructors.
Elevators are single use. Members are encouraged to take the stairs whenever possible.