Group Fitness Instructor
- Develops positive relationships with class participants by teaching a variety of challenging and entertaining group fitness classes
- Educates class participants on correct form and alternative moves during the fitness routine
- Attentively listens to members, answer questions, and engage in conversation before and after classes
- Cleans and organizes studio space after each Group Fitness class
- Provides current music for each class that entertains and motivates while ensuring appropriate language
- Promotes Saint Paul Athletic Club promotions, programs, products, and services while specifically encouraging participation for Group Fitness classes.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 or more years of fitness instructor work experience
- CPR/AED Certification
- Minimum of one of the following Group Exercise Certifications: National Association of Sports Medicine (NASM), American Council of Exercise (ACE), American Fitness Aerobic Association (AFAA), Aquatic Exercise Association (AEA)
- Ability to perform an aerobic activity for duration of a class, which may include, but not limited to, standing, walking, climbing, balancing, running, crawling, and kneeling
- Ability to routinely lift 50 pounds and occasionally 100 pounds
- Ability to perform exercises specific to the assigned class
The Saint Paul Athletic Club provides a rewarding work environment to all its employees.
Apply above or submit your complete resume to JoinTheTeam@TheSPAC.com