The Saint Paul Athletic Club is asked to support hundreds of worthwhile charitable causes and events each year. We make every effort to accommodate as many requests as possible. However due to the number of requests we receive on a monthly basis, we are simply unable to accommodate all requests that fit our guidelines. In order for your organization to be considered for a donation item, you must comply with the following guidelines:
- All donation requests must be submitted on-line. Written and phone requests are not accepted.
- The online donation form must be filled out completely in order for your request to be considered. • Your organization must be located in the state of Minnesota.
- Your organization must not have received a donation from any Commonwealth organization during the current calendar year. An organization is eligible to receive only one donation item per year.
- Your request for a donation item must be submitted via the online donation form and must be received at least six (6) weeks prior to the day your organization needs the item.
- Your non-profit organization must have 501(c)(3) tax exempt status. You must enter your organization's valid Tax Exempt ID number on the online form in order for your request to be considered. (If you are a business sponsoring a charitable event, please ask a member of the charity to complete the donation request form).
Please keep in mind that submitting an online request does not guarantee your organization will receive a donation. No phone calls please. Donation items are typically sent four weeks prior to the date your organization needs the item.
Thank you for considering the Saint Paul Athletic Club s as a contributor. We wish you the best of luck with your charitable and fundraising efforts.